Peaches - No Sugar Added, Fruit Cup® Snacks

Sizes Available

3.75-oz cups (in 4-packs)
The ready-to-eat, go-anywhere Fruit Cup® Snack, now with 60% fewer calories than our regular Diced Peaches!
Ingredients
Peaches, Water, Ascorbic Acid (To Preserve Color), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.
  Nutrition FactsServing Size 1 cup (106g)Serving Per Container:Amount Per Serving   1 cupCalories 25Calories from Fat 0% Daily Value*Total Fat 0g 0%Saturated Fat 0g 0%Trans Fat 0g  Cholesterol 0mg 0%Sodium 0mg 0%Potassium 75mg 2%Total Carbohydrate 6g 2%Dietary Fiber 1g 4%Sugars 5g  Protein 0g  Vitamin A 4%Vitamin C 100%Calcium 0%Iron 0%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
LC1-E