Our most mouthwatering Bartlett pear halves, selected at their ripest and packed fresh in 100% real fruit juice from concentrate. A preservative and fat-free treat.
Pears, Water, Pear Juice Concentrate.
Nutrition FactsServing Size 1/2 cup (124g)Serving Per Container:Amount Per Serving 1/2 cupCalories 60Calories from Fat 0% Daily Value*Total Fat 0g 0%Saturated Fat 0g 0%Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0%Sodium 5mg 0%Potassium 115mg 3%Total Carbohydrate 15g 5%Dietary Fiber 2g 8%Sugars 11g Protein 0g Vitamin A 0%Vitamin C 4%Calcium 2%Iron 2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.